The past year has been uber whackadoodle!!!! So here is a quick breakdown of what’s been going on.
1. Got pregnant…..for the third time.
2. We put our home on the market because it was too small for our growing family. Our realtor told us it would take a few months to sell. We had an accepted offer 3 days after listing the property.
3. Found a home in a new town and were in contract with the sellers. Everything goes peachy with the inspections but are asked to hold off on closing on the home for a couple months while the owner finds a new place to live. Meanwhile, we are homeless, pregnant, living with my Mom and crabby. Oh and our loan took an additional 2 more months on top of that so our closing was extended even further out. About 2 months before my due date to be exact. Yikes right?
4. Move into our new-to-us home, unpacked, painted and are all cozy with time to kill before our son is to be born. I did all of this in a couple of weeks pretty big and pregnant. Then the kitchen remodel started…….YEP, 2 months before my due date.
5. Our son Benjamin, “Banjo or Been Jammin or Bacon (whichever you prefer)” was born the day before my induction in a crazy, fast 2 1/2 hour labor. That will be a post for another time because it is just too awesome to squeeze in here. Yes, kitchen remodel is still happening at this point and our dining room had our refrigerator and a gas oven sitting in the middle of it. It was a good time.
So I’m back getting my ‘for Vera’ Etsy shop back up and running and getting back to this website. I’m trying a new project called A Year of Making. I will be posting lots of fun things that I will be trying over the next year. It’s awesome, life is awesome and it’s good to be back.